Music Analysis for Android, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Linux and Windows
BPM detection, Key detection, Waveforms, Filterbank for Android, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Linux and Windows
The Superpowered Analyzer for Android, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Linux and Windows
Ever wondered how DJ and waveform editor software analyze audio? No need to worry, we packed everything into the analyzer. It's Superpowered of course: your users will be amazed how quickly your software analyzes audio.
- Bpm (beats per minute) detection to get the tempo.
- Key detection to get the main harmonic chord of the music.
- Easy helper tables to get the key in musical, Camelot or Open Key notations.
- Loudness/peak analysis to detect the average and peak volume.
- The average loudness of the “loud” music parts is returned as well (excluding breakdowns and other quiet parts), to get a “real” average loudness data.
- Beatgrid information shows where the beats and bars start (beat and bar onset detection).
- Average and peak waveform data in compact form with 150 points/sec resolution.
- Compact music structure data, average decibels in 1 points/sec resolution
SuperpoweredWaveform for Android, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Linux and Windows
The SuperpoweredAnalyzer provides you great waveform data, but sometimes you need the peak waveform only. This class offers you the quickest and highest performance way to do just that.
A bank of bandwidth bandpass signal filters. Perfect for real-time analyzers (RTA) or offline usage, and has much higher performance than any FFT-based solution.
Very simple to use: just set up the frequencies and widths, and call process(). In addition to the frequency bands, the sum and peak of the incoming signal is returned too, so you get the average and peak volume.